Definitions and interpretation
- The term ‘Rhodes Food Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Rhodes Food Group Holdings Limited, registration number 2012/074392/06.
- Rhodes Food Group website means the Rhodes Food Group website located at rhodesfoodgroup.com and includes any part or element thereof.
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Intellectual property rights
This website contains intellectual property which is owned by or licensed to Rhodes Food Group. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, software, database, text and graphics, and as such are protected from infringement.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
The full name and legal status of the web site owner: Rhodes Food Group Holdings Limited
Company registration number: 2012/074392/06
Street Address: Pniel Road, Groot Drakenstein, 7680, Western Cape, South Africa
Postal address: Private Bag X3040, Paarl, 7620, Western Cape, South Africa
Telephone number: +27 (0)21 870 4000
Main business: manufacturing, marketing, selling and distribution of food and food related products.
The website address of Rhodes Food Group is www.rhodesfoodgroup.com
The official email address of the Rhodes Food Group is firstname.lastname@example.org
Users may lodge complaints concerning the Rhodes Food Group website with Rhodes Food Group at email@example.com
- The SMS is sent and the Wicode issued, without prejudice and without acknowledgment of negligence during the manufacturing, storage and delivery of this product.
- The wicode is valid for for 3 months from the date issued.
- The wicode can be redeemed at any Shoprite, Checkers or Dischem by presenting the code to the cashier
- Please note that Wicode vouchers may only be used once to the full value purchased.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or for other vouchers of any kind.
- Should your Wicode voucher be lost or stolen, neither Rhodes Food Group or any of its agents will be liable for any reimbursement of any kind.
Pakco Spar Trade Show Competition
- The Competition is in no way sponsored or endorsed by any party other than the Organizer.
- The Competition is open to SA residents aged 18 or above only and all participants may be required to show valid identity documents as proof thereof.
- To participate in this Competition, Participants must: Order a minimum of 10 cases of any Pakco products on display, complete the entry form and put in the entry box provided
- Participants in this Competition stand a chance to win the following: Authentic Indian Cooking Experience for 2 with Pakco at the renowned Oyster Box Hotel in Durban
- The prize includes the following:
- 2 x return flights from either Port Elizabeth International Airport; O.R. Tambo International Airport or Cape Town International Airport;
- Transport to and from King Shaka International Airport and The Oyster Box hotel;
- Transport to and from The Oyster Box Hotel and place of accommodation;
- 1 breakfast included per person
- 1 nights’ accommodation for 2 people sharing;
- Pakco Masterclass for 2 at The Oyster Box Hotel
- Unless specified, further transport, meals and spending money are excluded.
- The Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the Participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Organizer, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
- No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, or agents of, or consultants to, the Organizer and/or its parent or affiliated companies, their marketing service provider(s) utilized in connection with the Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter the Competition.
- To enter, participants must use entry mechanism specified on the Competition entry form / box
- Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted.
- Once a winner is chosen and If any winner cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules
- All winners will need to identify themselves with a bar coded South African ID book. The drawn winners, once contacted, will have 5 working days to forward all the required documentation to the organizers. If the winner does not provide the documents within the prescribed time, then he/she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The prize is not transferable, is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. To the maximum extent permitted in law, the Organizer excludes liability for any defects in the prize.
- The Organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organizer will not be held responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential loss or damage that any winner could incur in relation to any information which the organizer provides to the prize sponsor in relation to the competition.
- Where an entrant or prize winner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Competition, we may enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize winner in question.
- The Organizer reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the Competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Organizer and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Competition.
- If a participant has won a prize from the Organizer in the last two months, he/she is ineligible to win another prize until the two-month period is completed.
- To the maximum extent permitted in law, the Organizer and its directors, officers, managers, employees and agents, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, the Competition or the use of any prize won thereunder (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, the Organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organizers, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Organizers themselves.
- The Organizer does not sell or rent personal information about individual members to third parties. We may, however, disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
- the Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za
- Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Rules and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- When the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions differ from those determined in the Specific Terms and Conditions of any Competition and/or promotion, the specific Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Actual prizes may differ from those depicted in the promotional posters/ Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion