Rhodes Food Group will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. We may collect, store and use, information that typically includes:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, shopping habits, lifestyle preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We may collect personal information about you from different sources, including:
- Information you give us directly
- Information we collect automatically when you use Rhodes Food Group sites
- Information we collect from other sources.
We use your personal information:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products, services or your experience on the Rhodes Food Group sites.
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- We will never sell your information.
Accuracy, change, removal and correction of content
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Rhodes Food Group reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to do any of the following, at any time, without prior notice:
- Change the terms and conditions
- Change the content and/or services available from the Rhodes Food Group website
- Discontinue an aspect or service available from the website
- Change the software and hardware required to access and use the Rhodes Food Group website.
Users are encourage to report inaccurate content available from the Rhodes Food Group website. Rhodes Food Group undertakes to correct and/or remove such content or any part there of, provided there are reasonable grounds to do so.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Hyperlinks to third party sites
This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Software and equipment
It is your responsibility to acquire and maintain, at your own expense, the computer hardware, software, lines and access accounts required to access the internet and the Rhodes Food Group website, and/or download content from this website.
Rhodes Food Group will take all reasonable steps to secure the content of the Rhodes Food Group website and the information provided by and collected from users from unauthorised access/disclosure. However, Rhodes Food Group does not make any warrantees or representations that content shall be 100% secure.
Users may not deliver, or attempt to deliver, whether on purpose or negligently, any damaging code to the Rhodes Food Group website. The person who delivers any damaging code to the Rhodes Food Group website, whether on purpose or negligently, shall, without limitation, indemnify and hold Rhodes Food Group harmless against any and all liability, damages and losses Rhodes Food Group and its partners/affiliates may suffer as a result of such damaging code.
Applicable and governing law
The Rhodes Food Group web site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.