The company's vision is to be the supplier of choice for fresh, frozen and long life meal solutions in its selected markets.
Rhodes Food Group values its people. Its company culture revolves around the following core values referred to as the Five P's:
- Proud: We take ownership of our actions and we act with integrity.
- Passionate: We live quality and strive for excellence.
- Pioneers: We strive to do it better. Whether it's to be more convenient, more innovative or more efficient.
- Partners: We do it together and with respect – for people and the planet.
- People: We value our staff, our suppliers, our customers and those who live in the communities in which we operate. We recognise that people lie at the heart of everything we do and represent our long-term sustainability.
The Group’s strategy is founded on five pillars. Delivery against the objectives for each of these strategic pillars should ensure sustained growth prospects and value creation for all stakeholders:
- To build a diversified South African-based food group.
- To focus on value add meal solutions.
- To build a portfolio of market-leading brands.
- To create strategic partnerships with leading industry stakeholders.
- To produce excellence through continued investment of our world-class manufacturing facilities.
Rhodes Food Group Holdings is committed to the principles of effective corporate governance and the application of the highest ethical standards in the conduct of its business. The directors endorse the King Code of Governance Principles (King lll) and recognise the need to conduct the affairs of the group with integrity and in accordance with generally acceptance corporate practices.